Welcome - Please Read

Welcome. I wanted to provide stripboard layouts I've made to help people new to electronics and even the more experienced get into different aspects of electronics.

I verify the layouts before I post them.

My Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/StripboardLayouts - Please Add For Updates!
My Twitter Thing: @InSonicBloom

Wednesday 11 July 2012

Sound Fuckulator Stripboard Veroboard Layout

first of all I have to apologize for the lack of schematic (unless of course one has appeared) I designed this on a stripboard layout (in DIY stripboard editor) so in order to get a schematic I will have to reverse engineer it
to be honest I didn't think it would do anything but it does, it makes my guitar sound nasty and horrible which is perfect for doing little weird bits in songs - it uses the LM567 ( NE567 or whatever ) which is a tone decoder IC which I happened to have some of lying about - well in my IC draws.

so here it is


2 comments:

  1. hello sir , do you have a schematic for this ? i have collected quite a few schematics and layouts for this chip and i would like to audition a few of the " better looking " ones for this large project i have been slowly tampering with . thank you for all your work !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry, there isn't one - I made this from my head and didn't bother to make one

      Delete