Welcome - Please Read

Welcome. I wanted to provide stripboard layouts I've made to help people new to electronics and even the more experienced get into different aspects of electronics.

I verify the layouts before I post them.

My Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/StripboardLayouts - Please Add For Updates!
My Twitter Thing: @InSonicBloom

Friday 16 November 2012

1970's wah wah pedal Stripboard Veroboard Layout


Obviously this is not one of mine but one taken from a magazine from 1970. it uses germanium transistors however if you can't find them or they are too expensive just try some general purpose ones like 2N3906 instead of the ones listed.

There are a few odd values that aren't really readily available - just get the ones nearest to them - like in the case of the 50uf capacitor substitute it with a 47uf one and so on.




No comments:

Post a Comment