Welcome - Please Read

Welcome. I wanted to provide stripboard layouts I've made to help people new to electronics and even the more experienced get into different aspects of electronics.

I verify the layouts before I post them.

My Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/StripboardLayouts - Please Add For Updates!
My Twitter Thing: @InSonicBloom

Monday 10 December 2012

How To Work Out Parallel Resistance (If You're Completely New To Theory And Don't Get Maths)


First of all you need a Scientific calculator to "play along" I know the one in windows is adequate if you don't have one, I'm not sure what the Mac one is like but I'm sure it will be fine. I personally use a Casio Fx-7000G - it's from the 80's and it's ace - go on eBay and try and find one. I'll put a picture of it below.

Hope this helps anyone who has struggled with it.

Once you Have grasped it you can go test your skills HERE


Ignore the Numbers That's Nothing To Do With This Article

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Calculator! I do not get maths at its most base level so as nice as that Casio is,
    If a goon like me were to pull the trigger on such a beauty it would only gather dust

    ReplyDelete