Welcome - Please Read

Welcome. I wanted to provide stripboard layouts I've made to help people new to electronics and even the more experienced get into different aspects of electronics.

I verify the layouts before I post them.

My Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/StripboardLayouts - Please Add For Updates!
My Twitter Thing: @InSonicBloom

Thursday 20 December 2012

Signal Injector / Tracer Stripboard Veroboard Layout


A quick but very useful project. I "designed" (I say designed, it's just a simple astable multivibrator with a basic transistor amplifier) 10 minutes last night and built it this morning basically to help fault find because I'm sick of having to fire up the function generator/scope when I just need a quick tester.
so as usual I will share it with you people.






3 comments:

  1. Thanks Paul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kindly review the circuit, the stripboard is different from the schematic, connection of the load, from schematic the spkr is connected at the collector and supply, from the stripbord it is connected in collector and ground

    ReplyDelete
  3. circuit diagram is correct for spkr connection.
    I used bc548 b as thats what i had and variable resistor for r1 to give a sweep or set freq as required.
    thanks a lot Paul for this simple but great test equipment.

    ReplyDelete