Welcome - Please Read

Welcome. I wanted to provide stripboard layouts I've made to help people new to electronics and even the more experienced get into different aspects of electronics.

I verify the layouts before I post them.

My Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/StripboardLayouts - Please Add For Updates!
My Twitter Thing: @InSonicBloom

Saturday 23 November 2013

Dark Activated LED Flasher Striboard Veroboard Layout


Around here we get the odd brown out because the local transformer station is inadequate and hasn't been updated since the 50's so obviously it can't handle the fact that houses have more than one electrical appliance. anyway I made this low power device to be put with my torch so I can find it when all the lights go off.

after you build it - you adjust VR1 so that the LED blinks when it's dark and it should last quite a while with 2 1.5v batteries powering it.
try and get the lowest power LED you can find - remember, it will also blink all night.




No comments:

Post a Comment