Welcome - Please Read

Welcome. I wanted to provide stripboard layouts I've made to help people new to electronics and even the more experienced get into different aspects of electronics.

I verify the layouts before I post them.

My Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/StripboardLayouts - Please Add For Updates!
My Twitter Thing: @InSonicBloom

Thursday 29 May 2014

1 of 4 Guitar / Instrument Selector Studio Aid Stripboard Veroboard Layout


I personally created this project because I have alot of guitars and I thought it would be nice to be able to select between a few of them in a recording session using a footswitch instead of plugging/unplugging over and over again however I'm sure people will find other uses for it.

What I will say is that it gave me alot of problems when I actually made it because I rushed and cocked up loads of stuff like IC orientations etc. so take your time and double check things!


 


3 comments:

  1. Hey, am i correct in assuming this scrolls through the inputs? Press the switch once to go from one to two press again to get to three?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! First of all thanks for the job you are sharing! :) I was looking for a project "opposite" of this one: 1 in / 4 out... i think the selector part (4066+4017) of this one should be fine, but the amp/buffer part (081) is not good for my aim isn't it? is there a simple mod i can try for changing your 4 in/1 out into 1 in / 4 out? if my input is already buffered, should it work if i simply "jump" the buffer part (081) and link pin 11 of IC1 to output (which in my case should be the input)?

    Thanks a lot! Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or, if i want to keep the buffer, should it work if i simply "exchange" input and output in the buffer part?

    ReplyDelete